Technical Program Manager
Company: North Highland
Posted on: January 12, 2022
LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING
PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN. At North Highland, we believe in doing
great things together. With you. With our clients. With a
perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's
most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a
space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills,
passion and commitment to transform industries for the better?
Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like
big thinkers with action on the brain--- Why North Highland? Every
choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our
employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal
development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have
an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond
traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next
level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number. Our
firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big
challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a
crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders
and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to
be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch
yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. We are
looking for a Program Manager for a six month project. Exciting
work you'll do:
- Provide Business Consulting and Project Management to support
- Work with global teams to prioritize, plan, and deliver on
technical aspects of -the engagement.
- Strong executive presence, ability to plan and provide
visibility into work, drive others/ work forward, ability to
understand technology (language, engineering, etc.)
- Use knowledge and effective project management skills to plan
and lead work streams with small teams.
- Manage own activities and collaborate with team members to
deliver desired business outcomes.
- Focus on quality completion of deliverables.
- Work directly with clients as a visible and engaged member of
- Establish positive relationships with clients and peers that
build credibility, foster your support network, and empower career
development. What you will need:
- 10 years of Program and Project Management experience
- 3+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional
services, and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of technology (language, engineering,
- An ability to authentically establish credibility, build
consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and
- A demonstrated track record of successfully working on large,
complex consulting engagements, including roles that involved
managing and interfacing with senior-level client executives.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with professional
staff, senior level executives, and the community at large.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design
simple solutions to complex challenges.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A
master's degree and/or applicable professional certifications are
bonuses. ** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United
States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland.
Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future,
for this position. North Highland makes change happen for
organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce,
customer and operational transformation, they are one of the
world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the
globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to
explore. For more information, visit and connect with us on , and .
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender
identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
Keywords: North Highland, Beaverton , Technical Program Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!