Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: January 10, 2022
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we
are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We
harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with
automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you
join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem
solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You
will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian
is recognized as a thought leader in information security.
COVID-19 Notice: During the pandemic, Anitian is conducting all
interviews online with video conference technology. New employees
are being onboarded virtually and provided the tools they need to
begin employment working remote from home.
This position can remain fully remote.
This position will be responsible for innovative software
development for the Anitian product with a focus on building
services with flexible design, scalability, and performance,
leveraging cloud technologies.
Combining your experience as a software delivery professional with
knowledge around designing with security as a first-class citizen
from the start, Senior Software Engineers will be a key part of a
team that is tasked to develop the next suite of products for
Anitian. You will participate in design and development, make
fundamental technology choices, play a core role in the team's
Agile SDLC, and ensure that the product(s) we build are efficient,
scalable, and technically elegant, while also meeting key business
requirements. This is a rare opportunity for you to have a large
impact through action and influence in a rapidly growing team. Your
technical leadership will play a critical role in Anitian
Engineering, allowing you to grow and share in the company's
Successful candidates will design and deliver core software
features and services, coach team members and coordinate with other
internal product design and development teams.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design & delivery of small to medium scale distributed systems
built against product requirements
- Mentoring team members
- Assist with recruiting and hiring of team members
- Drive feature development and delivery with a minimum of
- Manage complex tasks involving delegation of work and review of
work products Qualifications
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience building architectures based on micro-services
- Experience designing scalable, reliable, and secure E2E
services in cloud environments
- Experience with a "DevOps" philosophy and team culture of
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with API design, load balancing, disaster recovery,
and leveraging IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS as appropriate
- Experience with SOLID principles, common software design
patterns (Gang of Four), and reusable software
- Deployment of applications onto systems with multiple versions
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience with Java, Springboot,
Containerization/Orchestration on common Cloud platforms (AWS,
Azure) a plus
Flexible Work Environment: We offer our employees flexibility in
their work location. Whether you prefer to work onsite at our
Beaverton, OR, headquarters office, work fully remote from your
home, or a hybrid solution, we have a place for you.
Please note: All remote work must be performed within the United
Benefits Of This Position Include
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with additional PTO earned with
years of service.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental,
vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy
- For more information about working with Anitian, please visit
our careers page.
- Anitian participates in E-Verify. More information available
Keywords: Anitian, Beaverton , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!