HR People Operations Partner (Hybrid)
Company: Resolution Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: March 14, 2023
HR People Operations Partner Beaverton, OR HR People Operations
Partner Summary The People Operations Partner role partners with
the Sr. Director of HR Operations & Talent Acquisition Partner to
provide expertise in the areas of West Coast legislation, employee
relations, investigations, and compliance. This position executes
human resources strategy to support the company business strategy
and values. This opportunity is being offered as a hybrid work
model, 2 days per week will be required in office from our
Beaverton, OR location. This work schedule is subject to change
based on business discretion. HR People Operations Partner
- Serve as a labor relations/employee relations resource and
provide insight regarding new company policies, procedures,
programs and activities
- Conducts investigations, prepares investigative reports and
makes recommendations to resolve employee issues based on policy,
past practice and legal justifications.
- Advises leaders on employee relations investigations,
disciplinary action, and terminations.
- Conducts exit interviews and make recommendations based on
trends or notable comments for advising management for
- Ensures thorough understanding of company policies by
conducting new employee orientations and follow-up sessions; assist
management team with follow up questions related to company
policies and procedures.
- Conduct staffing/turnover reporting to include tracking of
offer letters, new hire process flow and scheduled orientation
- Identifies internal talent and partners with hiring manager and
Talent Acquisition Partner to fill open roles.
- Advises managers and employees concerning compensation,
benefits, and employee services as well as provide training in
accordance with policies, procedures and practices.
- Implement and maintain company policies, and employee handbook
to ensure compliance with applicable labor legislation in US.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a trusted advisor focused on
establishing, maintaining and developing an environment to promote
positive employee relations and successful business practices.
- Liaise with legal counsel regarding employee matters, updating
employment agreements and policies.
- Implement and oversee the Joint Health & Safety Committee,
conducting workplace inspections monthly and implement relevant
policies and training.
- Participates as a strategic business partner to management team
in the design,
- implementation and evaluation of multi-functional solutions to
- Assists with other tasks or special projects as assigned by
manager HR People Operations Partner Experience/Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 4+ years of human resources operations experience
- The PHR or SPHR designation is preferred
- Current knowledge of US employment legislation in CA, HI, OR,
ID, NV, AZ and WA is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of human resource principles and best
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; delivers
messages in a clear, concise manner
- Experience utilizing HRIS technologies is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MS
Project preferred HR People Operations Partner Competencies
- Adapts quickly to changing resource requirements
- Enjoys multi-tasking, applies knowledge of the organization to
advance multiple objectives
- Demonstrates Organizational Savvy
- Previous employee relations experience in sales or corporate
- Navigates the political complexities of the organization
- Has a clear understanding of the business priorities
- Uses knowledge of organization to achieve objectives
- Has a network of cross functional peers to help drive
- Action Oriented
- Decisively acts in fast changing situations
- Shows initiative in tough situations
- Exceptional at spotting and seizing opportunities
- Client Focused
- Anticipates client needs and provides exceptional customer
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships
- Builds solutions that meet client expectations
- Situational Adaptability
- Readily adapts personal, interpersonal, and leadership
- Understands that different situations may call for different
- Can act differently depending on the circumstances HR People
Operations Partner Travel Requirements Requires overnight
Keywords: Resolution Technologies, Inc., Beaverton , HR People Operations Partner (Hybrid), Human Resources , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...