Cashier (Good4u Customer Care)
Company: Vitamin Cottage
Posted on: September 16, 2023
power Program (customer appreciation and rewards program) -
- Regular, Scheduled Pay Increases - -
- Advancement Opportunities -and Career Development -
- Health and Wellness Program - -
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - - -
- Employee Referral ProgramFull-Time Crew Members (30+
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance -
- Paid -Parental -Leave - -
- Paid Medical Leave (through company paid -short-term
-disability -insurance) -
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability -Insurance - -
- Company Paid Life Insurance -
- Voluntary Benefits Including Hospital Indemnity, Accident
Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Term Life Insurance - -
- Retirement Savings -Plan (401k) with discretionary -Company
-Match - -
- Healthcare and Dependent Care -Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) -with Company Match -Diversity
StatementAt the heart of -Natural Grocers' commitment to our
community and crew is this -belief: All people should be empowered
to experience health and wellbeing! -We cannot be true to this
conviction without honoring diversity and cultivating inclusion
throughout every aspect of our organization.At Natural Grocers, we
honor our differences, embrace -diversity, and cultivate inclusion
because both individual and societal health are rooted in these
principles. -Our Crew is diverse not only in gender, race,
ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, abilities, and age but
also in cultural backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas. Celebrating our
diversity refreshes, expands, and shapes our perspective,
energizing our mission of equitable access to health and wellness
for all. We welcome everyone who would like to join us in this
mission, with gratitude for the unique life experience each person
brings to the table. We're committed to nurturing an ecosystem of
diversity and inclusion in which our Crew can continue to
Physical and Environmental Requirements
Flex those muscles! Just as a heads up, here is what you can expect
for physical and environmental demands on a Good4U Crew Member---.
-Physical Capabilities and Environmental Demands: -N = NeverO =
Occasional; 1-33% of timeF = Frequent; 34-66% of timeC = Constant;
67-100% of timePhysical Requirements:
- Must have the ability to constantly lift or carry up 10 lbs.,
frequently lift or carry 11-20 lbs., and occasionally lift or carry
- Must have the ability to frequently push or pull up to 15 lbs.
and occasionally push or pull 16-100 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally use the computer for data entry
and use of mouse.
- Must be able to constantly walk, stand, use fine motor
manipulations, grip, bend, twist, turn, and reach outward for the
duration of the work shift.
- Must be able to frequently to reach above chest.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, squat, kneel, and climb as
needed. Environmental Requirements:
- Must be able to frequently work with sharp tools and equipment,
dust, fumes, and congested worksite.
- Must be able to occasionally work with noise, cold, heat, wet,
humid, outside, heights, and contact stress.
Keywords: Vitamin Cottage, Beaverton , Cashier (Good4u Customer Care), Hospitality & Tourism , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!