Trade Marketing Manager - Foodservice
Company: Reser's Fine Foods
Posted on: September 15, 2023
General SummarySupports the planning, development,
implementation and achievement of foodservice objectives and
initiatives. The marketing teams role is critical to ensure the
continued growth of Resers Fine Foods.Principal Duties and
- Researches, analyzes, prepares and shares relevant data & trend
- Tracks, assesses, and reports competitive activity and industry
developments, and presents as needed.
- Prepares and analyzes monthly category meeting data.
- Coordinates field marketing program introductions and analyzes
- Develops category leading marketing and sales collateral and
- Organizes, prepares and communicates sales and marketing
materials, such as new product announcements to appropriate
- Organizes and manages foodservice communications,
correspondence and related files.
- Manages Foodservice related databases and quarterly newsletter
development and distribution.
- Manages flow of key elements related to new product
introductions and artwork revisions.
- Coordinates and participates in foodservice trade shows and
manage related assets.Job Specifications
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or a related field is
- 2+ years experience in Marketing is preferred.
- Foodservice marketing and foodservice field sales experience is
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Strong analytic skills are required.
- Strong PC skills, with expertise in Microsoft Office Suite are
- Strong communication and presentation skills are
- Office environment.
- Travel up to 15% of the time.
- Business demands may require evening and/or weekend
scheduling.DisclaimerNothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. The statements herein are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by the employee in this position. They are not intended
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of a person in this position.The
requirements for this position have been reviewed and discussed
with me. I possess all of the required knowledge, skills and
abilities to perform all of the duties and responsibilities of this
position. I agree to the hours, environmental conditions, physical
and mental requirements and travel requirements which were also
discussed with me. Recipe for Success
- Resers is the leading provider of fresh refrigerated deli
salads, side dishes, and prepared foods for the supermarket, club
store, and food service industries. Family owned and operated,
Resers has been a proud sponsor of good times at racetracks,
picnics, BBQs, music festivals, and affordable family meals since
1950. Resers family of brands include Resers American Classics,
Main St Bistro, Stonemill Kitchens, and more. With more than 4,500
employees, Resers operates 14 facilities in the US, Mexico, and
Canada and actively supports the communities it serves.
Keywords: Reser's Fine Foods, Beaverton , Trade Marketing Manager - Foodservice, Hospitality & Tourism , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!