Company: Holiday by Atria - Edgewood Downs
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
At Holiday, we are serious about helping seniors enjoy a
well-earned retirement. In the role of Housekeeper, you will be
responsible to maintain Holiday Community interior, including
residents' apartments, in a clean and sanitary fashion and in a
courteous and friendly manner.
- Provide general housekeeping for both the Community as a whole
and individual resident apartments. This includes, but is not
limited to: vacuuming, dusting, and cleaning the main entry way,
common areas, dining room, hallways, patios, and resident
- Resident apartments also include cleaning and defrosting
refrigerators (as needed), cleaning and check of heat system
filters, etc., changing the bed and linens and making sure adequate
linen supplies are in each apartment. Turning mattresses (with
assistance) as necessary and emptying waste baskets.
- Provide deep cleaning of apartments as needed. Pay special
attention to the main entry area, with focus on carpets, plants,
pictures, railings, windows and light fixtures.
- Launder all linens by washing and drying in the laundry
- Follow Holiday's sanitation and safety procedures. Details
regarding the housekeeper's cleaning responsibilities can be found
in the Holiday Retirement Community Care Guidelines.
- Complete weekly and monthly inventories of cleaning supplies,
chemicals, toilet paper, linen and other items.
- When needed spot check rooms using the housekeeping evaluation
checklist with assistance of the general manager.
- Help support the community leadership team when speaking with
staff and residents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior related experience in housekeeping preferred
- Demonstrated Customer Service orientation
- Previous team lead experience preferred
- Effective communication skills in English
- General knowledge of sanitation and safety practices or ability
to quickly learn and retain
- Ability to perform housekeeping duties following housekeeping
- Basic Computer skills
Starting at $16.00 / hour
Keywords: Holiday by Atria - Edgewood Downs, Beaverton , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!