Customer Service and Sales Associate
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Sales and Service Specialist, TNC is an essential member of
the Hertz Local Edition team. As a brand ambassador, the Mobility
Specialist will be facilitating the fastest, easiest, and most
valued rental car experience to Lyft and/or Uber drivers
- Ensure optimal operational efficacies to provide customers the
best rental car experience
- Provide assistance creating a rental car reservation,
processing rentals and providing clean and safe vehicles to our
- Assist customers with various post rental inquiries that
involve the rental and billing process
- Work in a fast-paced environment, while providing helpful
customer service that enhances the customer's rental
- Answer phone inquiries about the Hertz/Lyft/Uber Rental Car
Program, rental requirements, billing, rental car extensions,
roadside assistance questions and more.
- Effectively communicate the Hertz/Lyft/Uber Rental Car Program
- Maximize revenue opportunities with customers by actively
soliciting business after customer inquiry by overcoming customer
- Ensure vehicles are prepared for customer pick-up, including
checking vehicles for damage, cleaning interior (windows, door
jams, trunk, vacuum, etc.) and exterior (wash) of vehicle, filling
gasoline tanks and checking fill levels of all fluids.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and
outstanding communication skills.
- Previous customer service.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are
- Computer literate and detailed orientated.
- Must have a valid driver's license, be 20 years of age, with an
acceptable driving record
- Customer service resolution practices
- Excellent communication techniques
- Sales Management/Coaching ability
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks.
Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills.
- Show a high level of ownership, accountability and
- Proven experience of working well within a team.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends and
holidays; and work overtime as required.
- Willing to work outdoors during all weather conditions.
- Assist with special administrative projects when needed.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to communicate in English clearly and proficiently.
Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: Hertz, Beaverton , Customer Service and Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!