Executive Housekeeper (Bi-lingual preferred)
Company: Brandt Hospitality Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCOMPANY OVERVIEWWith a culture of constant
improvement, Brandt Hospitality Group is working to grow our
business by growing our people. Our corporate office is
headquartered in Fargo, North Dakota, and supports the construction
and management of our hotels. BHG currently manages 16 hotels, both
newly constructed and acquired, with 2 more hotels opening in
2022.We are building hotels from Oregon to Maine and can offer a
wide range of opportunities at every level of the hotel business.
There will never be a better time to join an inspired, growing
company than right now. JOB SUMMARY:As Executive Housekeeper, you
will be responsible for managing the overall day-to-day and
long-term operations of the housekeeping department including
personnel, the upkeep of all the guest rooms, public space, outdoor
surroundings, guest laundry, back of the house and on-site laundry
facility. You will also ensure that the housekeeping department is
working within allotted MPR standard while maintaining
brand/company required cleanliness standards. If you have a great
attention to detail, take pride in your work, and can lead by
example, we invite you to apply!
- Manage the daily operations of the housekeeping department and
onsite laundry facility including scheduling.
- Educate and train all employees in compliance with hotel
standards. Ensure staff is properly trained and has the tools and
equipment to carry out job duties.
- Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage
conflict and improve employee performance.
- Issue daily assignments to all housekeepers and laundry
- Supervise and inspect daily cleaning of the guest rooms, guest
corridors, elevator foyer area, vending area, service areas
including linen closets, staff restrooms and storage area.
- Implement and maintain ongoing general cleaning programs.
- Manage and track inventory (guestroom amenities, linen, terry,
laundry facilities, and cleaning supplies) and order needed
supplies and amenities on monthly/quarterly basis.
- Conduct monthly department meetings with housekeeping
- Request and follow-up on maintenance issues/problems with
engineering department to protect hotel assets and ensure a safe,
accident free environment for guests and employees.
- Assist in resolving guest complaints regarding service and/or
- Stay mindful of monthly budget, keeping in communication with
the Executive Housekeeper for potential budget discrepancies and
any additional staffing requests, if needed.QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience preferred; previous
supervisory experience also preferred.
- Knowledge of housekeeping and laundry operations and
- Knowledge of proper use and storage of cleaning chemicals.
- Knowledge of equipment such as vacuums, commercial washers and
- Proficiently speak, read, write, and comprehend the English
language. Ability to speak other languages in a multicultural work
environment can be extremely helpful in facilitating good
communication among all hotel team members.
- Able to use tact and understanding when dealing with a variety
of employee relations and customer service problems, including
stressful and highly emotional situations.
- Able to prioritize and organize work assignments and delegate
- Demonstrate genuine care for customers and team members.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to access and input information into computer.BENEFITS
- Associate Hotel Discounts Worldwide!
- PTO Accrual from day one!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
Keywords: Brandt Hospitality Group, Beaverton , Executive Housekeeper (Bi-lingual preferred), Hospitality & Tourism , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!