Customer Service Administrator
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We worked remotely before it was fashionable (and necessary)!
Help us keep America moving. We are the eyes and ears of our
customers. We are seeking a Customer Service Administrator to
coordinate orders from our customers and connect them with folks in
the field that perform audits and inspection services. This
position provides a high level of customer service to inspectors
and clients; building and maintaining strong relationships is an
essential function of this position. Most of our employees have
never worked in our industry before and have easily applied past
customer service experience/skills to this role.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and facilitating inspections; verifying order
information; locating closest qualified contractors and
coordinating job orders, providing follow up to issues or concerns
of the client; acting as a liaison between client and contractor,
and handling all details to ensure a successful inspection.
- Developing extensive knowledge of the inspection process,
products, and services.
- Reviewing and analyzing inspection/audit reports for accuracy.
Making corrections as needed before sending the final report to the
- Providing support to independent contractors regarding
procedures and questions.
- Responding to client and independent contractor issues in an
efficient and timely manner; working with department personnel to
resolve issues and answering questions that may arise.
- Effectively communicating knowledge of the audit process,
products, and services to independent contractors and clients.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- High school education or equivalent combination of education
and experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities
to perform the job.
- Read, write, and speak English at an acceptable level to
perform job functions.
- Work in a team environment with close attention to detail; work
independently with only general direction; handle and meet multiple
- Competitive pay plan with quarterly bonus plan.
- 401K, medical, dental, vision, wellness, disability. THIS PLAN
- Stability: Quiktrak has 30 years in business and is a leader in
- Great company culture with creative, fun, yet professional
- Remote work options one to two days per week, depending on
performance. We are currently 100% remote.
- Excellent location in Beaverton near Washington Square with
plenty of free parking and easy access to public
Our origins trace back to Woodland Hills, California, to a tiny
700-square-foot office with a staff of four conducting leased
equipment inspections throughout five Western US states. Fast
forward through a move to the Pacific Northwest and a 2014
acquisition by Bureau Veritas, today Quiktrak is positioned as a
leading provider of risk management services and technology for the
global financial community. Quiktrak remains at the forefront of
technology to show why we are the leaders in this industry. We have
successfully expanded our global presence and today we provide
field services in 6 countries. Our Revoquest technology is licensed
in 28 countries and available in 18 languages.
Keywords: Quiktrak, Beaverton , Customer Service Administrator, Hospitality & Tourism , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!