Clinical Psychologist Supervisor - $10,000 Bonus
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Provides individual, family, and group behavioral health
services, consultation, and psychotherapy to adults and children.
Conducts patient evaluations, testing, and consultations with other
professionals within the organization and community. Participates
in or provides individual, group, or family therapy, case
management, referral and follow-up to chronic or moderately
disturbed or mentally ill clients. Consults with outside facilities
and agencies, as necessary.
Will require travel through Western Oregon region; 8 hours
supervisor role and 32 hours clinical at Rosewood Portland/Powell
location (home clinic).
What We Offer
- $10,000 hiring bonus paid in first paycheck.
- Salary $132,000
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays,
continuing education, and more. Essential
- Provides psychotherapeutic services to individuals, families or
- Provides consultation with Providers to aid or assist in the
primary care of patients.
- Serves as primary mental health Provider or ancillary health
Provider as needed.
- Provides diagnostic, disability, and psychological evaluations
and testing for clinic patients and outside referrals.
- Contributes to patient treatment plan development.
- Provides forensic evidence to courts and other legal
- Participates in the implementation of an outcome-based service
- Provides clinical consultation to mental health staff and other
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic (YVFWC) clinicians as
- Conducts individual and group trainings for staff in areas of
expertise, and to community organizations as requested by
- Develops research-related funding proposals.
- Partners with other Providers to triage referrals.
- Provides coverage and backup for other Providers.
- May assign patients to team clinicians.
- May provide clinical oversight to staff as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs clinical responsibilities in alignment with The Joint
Commission (TJC), Health Resources and Services Administration
(HRSA), and YVFWC requirements.
- Supervisory Role:
- Monitors the competency of each clinician s skills and
abilities related to provision of assessments, treatment,
continuing care, transfers, and discharges. Provides performance
feedback to the clinician s manager.
- Conducts regular reviews of clinical records, including
semi-annual review of a sample of the clinical records maintained
by the clinician.
- Meets weekly with clinicians to review their individual
- Coaches assigned staff on improved performance.
- Provides leadership on training for clinical staff and conducts
training in person on specific topics within clinical
- Monitors curriculum and treatment appropriateness for all
levels of care and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Represents the program at meetings as requested by Behavioral
Health or clinic leadership.
- Participates in the development of new programming and projects
related to Behavioral Health Qualifications
- Education: Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Doctor of Psychology
(Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology.
- Preferred Experience: One year's clinical experience working
within a multidisciplinary team in primary care or other medical
settings providing diagnostic and psychological assessments, for
primary care-based positions. One year's clinical experience
working with children, adolescents and families for specialty
behavioral health settings.
- Professional Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Licensed
Psychologist within the state of practice. First
Aid/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certification obtained
within 45 days of employment.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Preferred. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate at level 10
on the language proficiency scale to receive bilingual differential
pay. Knowledge of Revised Codes of Washington/Oregon (RCW/RCO)
Statutes. Knowledge of Washington Administrative Codes/Oregon
Administrative Rules (WAC/OAR) related to the provision of mental
health services. Knowledge and understanding of evidence-based and
best practices in behavioral health field. Knowledge of cultural
differences and ability to work effectively with culturally diverse
populations. Knowledge of culturally relevant resources available
including services for monolingual, non-English speaking clients
and Native American clients. Ability to effectively interact with a
variety of patients, families, and employees. Ability to
effectively collaborate with medical team professionals. Effective
verbal, written, and listening communication skills. Ability to
handle sensitive situations and confidential information with
discretion. Basic proficiency with a variety of computer programs
including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. About
We serve more than 197,000 patients across 28 medical clinics, 15
dental clinics, 11 pharmacies, and 49 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence. Our mission celebrates diversity. We
are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Beaverton , Clinical Psychologist Supervisor - $10,000 Bonus, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!