Dental Assistant - Located in Portland, OR
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Starting at $20.59 to $32.10 per hour, depending on experience.
Offering a generous new hire total compensation package which
includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid time off, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental, vision,
life, disability, license reimbursement and continuing education
funds. Willamette Dental Group seeks a Dental Assistant that
incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery
approach with every patient. It's what we are known for, and how we
have built our reputation of having providers and offices rated
very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more information
- Work under the supervision of a dentist, and perform all
aspects of four-handed dentistry and dental assisting duties,
within the scope outlined by the state's dental practice act.
- Prepare and maintain instruments, equipment, materials and
treatment rooms for all dental procedures.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Evidence Based Dentistry and
how EBD relates to our unique treatment philosophy while exhibiting
excellent communication skills to provide clear and effective
education and council to patients in regard to:
- the care and health of the oral environment, and attention to
- therapeutic dental recommendations
- preoperative and postoperative care
- Adhere to all state, government and company regulations and
guidelines including but not limited to HIPPA, Health & Safety and
Risk Management Job Qualifications
- Oregon Clinical Radiological Proficiency certification.
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA) certification is
preferred and may be required for certain positions.
- Pit & Fissure Sealant Placement, Soft Reline and Subgingival
Retraction Material Placement certifications are preferred.
(Internal training and certification courses available.)
- Additional DANB issued national certifications, i.e.: Certified
Dental Assistant (CDA), are recognized and valued.
- Utilize your state specific dental assisting credentials to the
fullest scope of practice.
- CPR/BLS certification for healthcare providers.
- Compliance with all Health & Safety requirements to include
infection control and sterilization techniques and protocols.
- Current government mandates require full COVID vaccination
status, or lawful exemption status, for all persons, including
student externs, who will be working or present in an Oregon health
- Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a
health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID
infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID
- Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for
COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and
federal governments. To learn more about how Willamette Dental
Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit Company Overview
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- Excellent benefits including:
- Paid time off
- 401k $1 for $1 match up to 5% of your compensation or the IRS
limit for 401(k) contributions, whichever comes first
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of health, compassion, innovation and integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding. We are:
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
outcomes. Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected
characteristics. This job description is not meant to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes
a general definition of the position's scope and function in the
company. This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of
his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a
manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Beaverton , Dental Assistant - Located in Portland, OR, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...