Adult Psychiatrist - Sign On - No Weekends - Unlimited Earning Potential - Outpatient Only
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Beaverton, Oregon. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous 'above market'
compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Psilocybin Assisted Therapy Association
- Sign On and LTIP!
- Competitive Compensation with Uncapped Earning Potential -
Ranges from $270,000 - $400,000+
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance.Psychiatrists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking Adult Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in Oregon, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy
for child and adolescent populations.
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult Psychiatrists in the
area, who are passionate about patient care and committed to
Please apply now or contact me directly: AJ WilsonDirector,
Practice Development style="font-size: 11pt"> About LifeStance
Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare
services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a
variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both
in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through its digital
health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Beaverton , Adult Psychiatrist - Sign On - No Weekends - Unlimited Earning Potential - Outpatient Only, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!