Posted on: January 25, 2023
An amazing private outpatient facility is looking for a Physical
Therapist to add to their team. They pride themselves on providing
their clients with a vast array of services. Due to the continuous
expansion of the company there is an opportunity for a talented
Physical Therapist to be added to their dedicated and motivated
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program
- Ability to utilize electronic medical record and Microsoft
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as
- A currently Licensed PT
- Evaluate patients/clients, develop, and carry out patient
specific Plans of Care with associated goals including quantifiable
physical and functional targets.
- Comply with professional and/or regulatory documentation,
billing and coding requirements including but not limited to timely
and accurate entries.
- Provide assessments, treatments, instructions, and other
physical therapy services according to the scope of practice
limitations per State statute.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal regulations training
and instruction requirements as well as any other standards that
govern healthcare services provision.
- Assist with and/or carry out routine cleaning, maintenance
support/operations of the clinic's physical plant, patient care
equipment and supplies in accordance with regulatory standards and
EHS policies and procedures.
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- 401K with company matching
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
Those interested in this position or others please contact Chris
Aslesen __**Chris.Aslesen@gogpac.com or 605-800-4312**__
Clinics: If your team needs any position(s) filled, we can also
assist in presenting qualified talent. Reach out for consultation
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Beaverton , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!