Registered Nurse III, Float
Posted on: January 23, 2023
1700 NW 167th PlSte 230, Beaverton, Oregon United States of
AmericaDaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is looking to give
life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make an exceptional
difference in the lives of our patients and their families dealing
with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney disease.If you
haven't considered Nephrology before, read on as we think that you
should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.What you can
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship
with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a
central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work
alongside and support technicians, other nurses, dietitians, social
workers, physicians and the center manager.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are
often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique
treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of
nursing skills and knowledge.
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee a group of patients (census
dependent on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct
patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up. You will
work with your head, heart and hands each day.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 3-4 days per week.
Schedule times will vary by locations but most of our RNs work
early morning or days shifts. Some holidays required.
- A clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS's standards in the government's
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
improvement initiatives.Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a
medical/religious exemption is required.What We'll Provide:More
than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to
what matters most: robust health care coverage, retirement planning
and savings tools, opportunities for career development, and
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid
time off, PTO cash out, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of
items from your cell phone plan to movie tickets, Bright Horizons
backup care, elder care and more.
- Paid training: DaVita offers all new teammates a robust, paid
training program to help you gain the right dialysis skills. The
training is a mix of classroom and hands on training.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experience for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take
you.Some details about this position:
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with
a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may
be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to
various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way.
You know, the way you'd want your own care to be
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound
recommendations in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with
patients and teammates
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook.
You will be required to chart patient's assessment, orders and your
care notes in our electronic medical record system.
- You might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
(CDN)DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability.
To learn more about what this means click here. At DaVita, we
strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all
teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our
goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our
Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic. Salary/ Wage
RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DAVITA, Beaverton , Registered Nurse III, Float, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!