Dental Assistant - Beaverton
Company: Advantage Dental+
Posted on: September 13, 2022
General Dentistry opening in Beaverton, Oregon. This and other
dentist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com
We are relentlessly dedicated to our Mission: To Improve the Oral
Health of All. Through education and with compassion, we strive to
provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to
helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with
We have a great opportunity for a Dental Assistant II to join us in
Newport, OR and assist the team in providing oral health care for
patients. We offer an industry-leading comprehensive benefits
package including Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, Paid
Time Off and Holiday Pay, Short Term and Long Term Disability
insurance, community involvement, and 401K match.
- Assist dentist in preparing for and providing dental treatment,
and communicate post-operative care
- Ensure all instruments and equipment are sterilized and
- Collect and record patient health histories, review and update
- Perform x-rays
- Experienced Dental Assistants may assist with operational
support and mentoring new assistants
- Opportunity to grow your skillset through cross-training with
front office staff
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a dental assistant.
- Preferred knowledge of insurance and treatment plans
- For states that have advanced certifications or licensure for
expanded functions, at least one of the following certifications
are preferred to meet job expectations: EFDA, EFODA, EFOSA,
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changes and manage time
- Current CPR, BLS or PALS required or ability to obtain within
30 days of start date.
- Radiology certificate as required by state, or willingness to
obtain within 180 days of start date.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday and occasional weekends as
scheduled and based on business needs
- Ability to maintain continuing education (CE) as required by
state or business requirements.
- Ability to travel to work at other practices as needed.
- Work involves considerable exposure to unusual elements, such
as extreme temperatures, unpleasant odors, and/or loud
- Will work with blood or blood-borne pathogens and will require
- Incumbent must be able to communicate effectively.
- Requires overall light physical effort (up to 25lbs.)
- Manual dexterity and sitting is required in carrying out
position own position responsibilities (i.e. use of personal
- Ability to travel or move about within and outside serviced
- Incumbent works primarily in either a private or shared office
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and
Keywords: Advantage Dental+, Beaverton , Dental Assistant - Beaverton, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!