Registered Nurse RN, Post-Op
Posted on: September 12, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Download the
CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your
credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts. Earn top
industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like -
with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No
burnout. Apply today to get started. "ABOUT ME": To succeed in this
per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with
current standards of perioperative nursing. Strong communication
skills and knowledge of current evidence-based practice are
essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the ground running
in a new setting, this may be a good fit for you. --- Position:
Inpatient Post Op/Phase 2 RN Required Education and Credentials
- Must have current unrestricted Oregon RN license and be in good
standing with the State Board of Nursing.
- Current AHA BLS certification. - Required Experience and
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient Post Op
RN in the ambulatory post operative short stay unit and/or acute
medical-surgical unit setting within the last year.
- Strong familiarity with surgical site infection prevention
measures, postoperative pain management, and discharge education.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with quick
patient turnover. - Please note: You will be asked about your
COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine
guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic regions.
--- How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. - --- *Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Beaverton , Registered Nurse RN, Post-Op, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!