Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry
Posted on: September 12, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $3,000 bonus when you work 12 RN shifts at the
facility. Shifts must be worked between June 20 - September 20.
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts. Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout. Apply
today to get started. "ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with current
nursing best practices and ECG interpretation. Must be flexible and
willing to float if needed. Strong communication skills and
knowledge of current evidence-based practice are essential. If you
are comfortable enough to hit the ground running in a new setting,
this may be a good fit for you. --- Position: Inpatient Telemetry
RN Required Education and Credentials
- Current RN license and good standing with the OR state board of
- Current AHA BLS, and ACLS certifications will be required to be
obtained prior to first shift. - Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient
Telemetry RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Familiarity caring for patients with common cardiac issues,
Chest tube management, central line management, insulin and
inotrope drip management, and rhythm interpretation.
- Proficiency with post ACS/MI care protocols, a good
understanding of key labs and medications related to cardiac
rhythm, ECG, cardioversion, and external pacing.
- Must have experience with Epic. Please note: You will be asked
about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview.
Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions. --- How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. --- Rates are
subject to change without prior notice and are driven by the
marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within listed
Keywords: CareRev, Beaverton , Registered Nurse RN, Telemetry, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!