Pediatric Dentist - $20K - 30K in sign-on and relocation dollars
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Annual guarantee, $1.5M production compensation plan, $20K - 30K
in sign-on and relocation dollars and a generous provider benefits
package which includes:
- Paid time off, holiday pay, professional leave, 401K (100%
employer match), medical, dental, vision, life, disability,
malpractice insurances, State license and DEA reimbursement.To
learn more about how Willamette Dental Group is keeping our
employees safe, please visit Earn a competitive salary including a
bonus plan and a rich benefits package which includes:
- Guaranteed Compensation, Relocation Assistance and Sign-on
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid holidays and Professional Leave
- In-house CE and Continuing Education Funds
- License Reimbursement & Association Dues
- 401(k) and Deferred Compensation
- Malpractice Insurance
DMD, DDS or BDS with a certificate or MSD in Pediatric Dentistry,
Board certified or eligible.Additional qualifications:
Current government mandates require
full COVID vaccination status, or lawful exemption status, for all
persons, including student externs, who will be working or present
in an Oregon or Washington health care facility.A pending federal
government mandate may require other individuals to attain full
COVID vaccination status, lawful exemption status or weekly COVID
testing. These rules will be implemented as required by the
law.Quarantine may be required for persons working or present in a
health care facility, experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID
infection or after being exposed to someone who is COVID
positive.Willamette Dental follows requirements and precautions for
COVID issued by OSHA, CDC and other agencies of the state and
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- A team oriented multi-specialty group practice in a
collaborative work environment with other providers.
- Annual guarantee, specialty production with possible sign-on
and relocation advances.
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, professional
leave, 401K with generous company match, and medical, dental,
vision, life, disability, and malpractice insurances.
- State license and DEA reimbursement.
- Thorough employee orientation, onboarding, and continuing
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- A provider and employer of choice in the dynamic and beautiful
Northwest for 50 years.
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care in order to facilitate the best
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected
characteristics.This job description is not meant to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes
a general definition of the positions scope and function in the
company.This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of
his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a
manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).Required
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Beaverton , Pediatric Dentist - $20K - 30K in sign-on and relocation dollars, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!