Resident Assistant I - Caregiver FT NOC Shift
Company: Canfield Place - Health and Wellness
Posted on: April 30, 2021
What We Are Looking For: We are seeking full-time caregivers
available to work Sun-Wed NOC Shifts (10pm-6am). For this position
there is a $50 bonus for going 30 days (from hire date) with no
call outs, an additional $150 bonus for going 60 days (from hire
date) with no call outs & an additional $200 bonus for going 90
days (from hire date) with no call outs. There is always
opportunity for advancement and growth to other positions, hours &
days. We have a great team and we are excited to see it strengthen
and grow! Essential Job Functions: This is a broad-scoped caregiver
position. The Resident Assistant has full responsibility for direct
resident care. This includes assistance with activities of daily
living (ADLs), including personal care, helping residents
participate in their daily activity program and some laundry and
- Assists resident with all personal care skills (bathing,
dressing, grooming, toileting).
- Makes appropriate observations about the resident's condition
in every interaction with the resident.
- Reports information to the appropriate person in a correct time
frame according to the company policy.
- Records and follows up with changes in resident's condition in
a timely manner.
- Records omission of services in the resident service plan and
follows up as appropriate according to company policy.
- Assists residents with laundry and housekeeping services as
- Adheres to HIPAA laws and respect the privacy of residents and
- Maintains personal hygiene to company standards.
- Smiles and has fun while remaining professional and safe!
Benefits: Our benefits package is one of the best in the business.
We offer it all: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, and Life
insurance, plus vacation, sick leave, meal discounts, travel
benefits, as well as year-round company-sponsored events and
activities. For Full-Time this position offers:
- An excellent Medical & Dental Benefits package (Vision
- Up to 80 hours Vacation time and an 8 hour Personal Day to be
- Up to 40 hours accumulated Oregon sick time.
- A company provided 401k after 6 months of employment.
- An encouraging and supportive team oriented environment.
- An additional $1 per hour for 10pm-6am shift.
- An ideal fit for a self-motivated, energetic and vibrant
- Friendly & supportive coworkers.
- $50 bonus for going 30 days (from hire date) with no call
- Additional $150 bonus for going 60 days (from hire date) with
no call outs.
- Additional $200 bonus for going 90 days (from hire date) with
no call outs. About Us: Canfield Place, a beautiful and inviting
Retirement Community with 88 apartments licensed for both
independent & assisted living, is located in the Highland Hills
area of Beaverton, Oregon. Our parent company, Leisure Care, a
One-Eighty Company, has been a leader in the senior housing
industry for over 40 years. We're experienced. We're ambitious.
We're fun. And now we're looking for talented people to join our
team. At Canfield Place, we strive to positively impact the lives
of our residents and employees each and every day. We are always
looking for friendly, positive & compassionate people to join our
team. Our culture is rich with people who possess the natural
desire and instinct to serve others, and the principle of leading a
balanced life forms the foundation of this culture. We call it the
Three-Thirds Lifestyle -- putting family first, giving back to the
community second, and meaningfully contributing to the company
third. After all, happy employees outside of the office make for
more dedicated, creative, and productive employees in the office.
Leisure Care's unique philosophy of Five-Star Fun has made us one
of the most desirable companies to work for, both inside and
outside of the senior housing industry. And it has never been a
more exciting time to join our team. Apply now and discover what it
means to be a part of 5 Star Fun! Check us out at Leisure Care
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training. JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Canfield Place - Health and Wellness, Beaverton , Resident Assistant I - Caregiver FT NOC Shift, Healthcare , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!