HUD Property Manager (Beaverton)
Company: Income Property Management
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:WE'RE OFFERING A $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!Income
Property Management is hiring for a HUD Property Manager for the
48-unit affordable apartment community of Spencer House Apartments
in Beaverton, OR. The Property Manager will be responsible for
overseeing the day-to-day at this specific property. As a property
manager, you will be the first point of contact for most residents,
caseworkers, visitors, and others.Workdays: Monday to Friday, 8:00
AM to 5:00 PMPay Rate: $25.00-$32.00/hr (DOE) plus potential
monthly merit bonusesAdditional Compensation: Monthly $50 cell
phone stipendResponsibilities of the HUD Property Manager
- Responsible for showing available apartments and handling all
details of move-ins and move-outs.
- Completing income certification prior to move in as well as
annual recertifications timely
- Ensuring the timely collection of rents and other ancillary
revenue and timely bank deposits within 3 days.
- Working with resident services (if provided at property) case
workers and housing case managers (if applicable)
- Working with their compliance officer to submit files and
- Efficiently working with Skyline/Yardi/Tenant Tech/Upkeep and
any other software IPM uses.
- Develop positive relationship with Portfolio Manager, providing
strong customer service, and promote resident relations through
organizing events and activities when appropriate and with prior PM
- Responsible for facilitating after-hours emergencies.Benefits
for the HUD Property ManagerThe HUD Property Manager is eligible
for benefits first of the month following 30 days of continuous
- Make sure you're covered - Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance,
Employer-paid Life Insurance, Optional Employee Paid coverages, and
a Flexible Spending Medical/Dependent Care Savings Account.
- Give you the tools to stay on track for the future - The
opportunity to enroll in the 401(k) program with an employer match
(Eligible first of the month after 90 days of employment).
- Assistance with work/life balance - Employee Assistance Program
(Available to use on your first day!)
- Give you a break - Paid Sick Time, Vacation, eight (8)
Holidays, and your birthday off!*A pre-employment background check
is required on all final candidates.*Requirements:Requirements for
the HUD Property Manager
- Two (2) years of Property Manager experience is required.
- One (1) year of HUD experience is required.
- Knowledge of basic maintenance and/or preventative maintenance
- Understand and administer landlord/tenant laws, State and
Federal Labor Laws, Fair Housing Laws and refrain from all illegal
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- High School Diploma is required.About CompanyIncome Property
Management has been a leader in the property management field in
Oregon and Washington for over 45 years. A large part of our
success is due to the important contributions made by our on-site
staff. We strive to recognize their dedication and reward
excellence. Two key indicators of this methodology are the number
of long-term site staff we employ and the large number of internal
promotions we celebrate.EEO StatementIncome Property Management
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.This employer participates in E-Verify.
For more information: / PM21PI215403803
Keywords: Income Property Management, Beaverton , HUD Property Manager (Beaverton), Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...