Lead Technical Product Manager
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Job Title: Lead Technical Product Manager
Job Duration: 12 months on w2
Job Location: Beaverton, OR
As a Lead Technical Product Manager, you will own product strategy and roadmaps for a dedicated workstream within the Finance Planning & Performance Management (FPPM) workstream. This role is driven by executing strategic priorities and ensuring a product vision is carried out though actions and measurable product discipline.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering teams, ED&A teams, Systems Integration team) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Finance). TPM Leaders will require experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology.
LEAD AND MANAGE END TO END ENTERPRISE ROADMAP
- Lead the execution of an end-to-end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with Engineering teams and the Finance business
- Partner with all stakeholders to understand Business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
- Ensure roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Collaborating with other TPM's, Domain TPM's and the Central TPM Leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall end to end Global Tech roadmap development
DEFINE PRODUCT AND PLATFORM STRATEGY
- Partnering with all stakeholders to understand business needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
- Utilizing a "customer-centric" mindset in designing roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing best-in-class market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
Deliver value to the business via products & platforms while elevating product management maturity
- Use a value framework to make product and platform decisions
- Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework
- Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end-to-end roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as necessary
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
You will be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management.
WHAT YOU BRING
We're looking for someone with at least 5+ years of experience in product management and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor s Degree or a combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- Strong Analytical and Data Visualization Skills
- Great business acumen and communication skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills
- Strong project planning and organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity
- Strong understanding of Design Thinking Concepts and Design Leadership
- Strong understanding of Value-Driven Frameworks
ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES ARE:
- Product Management experience conducting strategic quantitative and or qualitative analysis in a cross-functional enterprise environment in the tech industry to support and improve business operations involving program, process, or product management
- Managing day to day project communications and contributing to Sr. executive management reports and business presentations
- Product Management, strategic management consulting, financial analysis, sales/business development, technology, and P&L management
- Writing both long and short-term product planning reports, including strategic market analysis, product placement, and financial/business reporting
Develops vision, objectives and strategy for a Technology product or program. Ensures all are aligned with business strategies and budget. Establishes and maintains cross-functional coordination. Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints. Manages project dependencies within the product/program and builds the team. Ensures relationships, performance, and communications are well managed. Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects within the product/ program; helps develop objectives and scope. Acts as an escalation point for issues that impact the product/programs cost, schedule, and/or performance.
- Typical Office: This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
Job Title: Lead Technical Product Manager
Keywords: HireTalent, Beaverton , Lead Technical Product Manager, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
here to apply!