Enterprise Applications Manager
Posted on: March 20, 2023
-The role, at a glance:The Enterprise Application Manager is
responsible for providing strategic and technical leadership to
shape the implementation and support of Enterprise Applications,
including ERP, CRM, BI and eCommerce solutions across the
organization. This position plans and manages all aspects of
architecture, design, integration, and maintenance of enterprise
applications to support and improve core functions of the business.
-How you'll contribute:
- Lead and participate in the entire lifecycle for Enterprise
Applications including ERP, CRM, BI and EDI solutions.
- Lead the team of analysts and developers in the understanding
of business needs, solution design, development, implementation,
and support of our enterprise systems globally.
- Act as mentor for the EA/BI teams and for the business in
implementing best practices solutions across our application
- Supervise and mentor staff, including day to day work,
recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and
- Effectively collaborate with senior stakeholders, business
units, and technical teams to identify efficient solutions to
- Demonstrate discretion and support on sensitive business
priorities, manage ambiguity and seek solutions.
- Collaborate with the IT Leadership Team to provide strategic
direction and planning.
- Contribute to the IT departmental budget planning and
- Champion security policies and procedures throughout the
Enterprise Application portfolio. -Secondary Functions:
- Research and evaluate new technologies and trends to be used as
enhancements or upgrades to existing applications.
- Manage third party vendors to support development and rollout
- Other duties as assigned. -Qualifications: The successful
candidate will possess the following combination of experience,
knowledge, and skills:
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in business, technology, or
related field; -or equivalent years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience leading enterprise business application,
integration and reporting efforts in ERP and CRM.
- 2+ years of experience working in a manufacturing
- 2+ years of enterprise reporting experience with solid
knowledge of SQL Server, data structures and reporting tools.
- Experience supporting hybrid environments with significant
on-prem and cloud/hosted solutions.
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills required,
including the ability to interpret customer business needs and
evaluate against standard application functionality to identify a
- Experience with different delivery models (Full Software
Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile/Scrum).
- Proven management and leadership abilities - in particular:
strategic thinking, qualitative and quantitative problem solving,
team development, risk management and organizational
- Outstanding trouble shooting, problem solving, crisis
management and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, relationship-building, and
experience working in a collaborative environment with diverse
- Works well under pressure with the ability to prioritize and
deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously and under tight
- Ability to collaborate with management at every level.
- Experience with sourcing, contracting, and managing outside
vendors. -Work Environment:
- Onsite -office environment.
- Minimal travel (less than 5%). -Benefits and Perks: - -
Medical, Dental, and Vision3 weeks
annual PTO and 9 paid holidays401(k) + matching Employer-paid base
life insurance, short, and long-term disabilityHealth savings
accounts (with Biamp contribution) and flexible spending accounts
Tuition reimbursementDiscretionary profit-sharingReferral
bonusesCharitable donation matching -Who is Biamp?We make the
world's most extraordinary audio and video solutions. For over 40
years, Biamp has created and innovated professional audiovisual
solutions that enable great communication. From the smallest of
rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human connection in
every space. As we grow to meet our customers' needs and evolve to
address the challenges of tomorrow, one guiding principle remains
the same: Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual
experiences. -About our company:At Biamp, we believe the employment
relationship should be reciprocal. We want you to love your job,
and we want your expertise and knowledge to help drive our business
forward. We champion a supportive and dynamic environment filled
with passionate people who choose continuous improvement over
perfection. We insist on clear, explicit decision making, believe
in taking calculated risks, and celebrate tough decision even when
they don't succeed. We look for people who desire the best from
themselves and encourage the same from their coworkers. Our
commitment to one another and to the common goal is the most
consistent reliable path to recurring success for all of us. -Biamp
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Biamp, Beaverton , Enterprise Applications Manager, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...