Manager, Product Marketing
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The role, at a glance:The Manager of Product Marketing for Biamp
will be responsible for leading the team of high performing product
marketing managers. This role is the conduit between Product
Management and Marketing, serving as the key technical resource for
the marketing team. This position will help bring a common approach
to product marketing at Biamp by implementing best-in-class product
marketing processes and tools focused on positioning, messaging,
storytelling, product launch, demand generation, channel marketing,
lifecycle management, event marketing, and sales
enablement.Storytelling is crucial to the success of this role;
from copy to presentations to keynotes to videos---you'll get the
opportunity to tell some great stories. Attention to detail and an
eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate
technical capabilities into user benefits is also important. -
- Lead and inspire the high performing product marketing team.
-Serve as their mentor, empower and enable their success, help them
identify and adopt best-in-class product marketing processes and
- Serve as the key technical resource for the marketing team with
a thorough understanding of the full Biamp product line.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates
Biamp products in the market in collaboration with the overall
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the
products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support
the selling process of the products.
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases
and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan. -
- Keynote presentations - lead process for creating CEO level
product keynote presentations.
- Lifecycle management - work w/ product managers to establish a
formal lifecycle marketing process.
- Market intelligence - be the expert on the buyers, how they buy
and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how
to crush them.
- Demand generation - develop the strategy and manage the
marketing programs that drive demand for Biamp products with end
users, influencers, and channel partners.
- Channel marketing - be the voice of the channel and continually
develop innovative channel engagement and communication programs to
increase Biamp mindshare and sales. -Knowledge, Skills, and
- 10+ years of software and hardware product marketing experience
with at least 2 years of -experience in a field-facing role,
preferably in the AV Industry.
- Bachelor's in Business or Marketing or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation
- Excellent people and management skills; must be able to
interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third
- Experience working with dealer/wholesaler, sales/distribution
channels both global and domestic.
- Experience in professional AV industry highly desirable.
- Experience w/ Unified Communications highly desirable.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Customer Relationship Management database skills
- Ability to travel both internationally and within US up to 25%
of the time. -Work Environment:
Office environment, may sit for long
periods of time. Routine use of standard office equipment.Travel up
to 25%; both internationally and within the US. -Benefits and
Medical, Dental, and Vision3 weeks
annual PTO and 9 paid holidays401(k) + matching Employer-paid base
life insurance, short, and long-term disabilityHealth savings
accounts (with Biamp contribution) and flexible spending accounts
Tuition reimbursementDiscretionary profit-sharingReferral
bonusesCharitable donation matching -Who is Biamp?We make the
world's most extraordinary audio and video solutions. For over 40
years, Biamp has created and innovated professional audiovisual
solutions that enable great communication. From the smallest of
rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human connection in
every space. As we grow to meet our customers' needs and evolve to
address the challenges of tomorrow, one guiding principle remains
the same: Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual
experiences. -About our company:At Biamp, we believe the employment
relationship should be reciprocal. We want you to love your job,
and we want your expertise and knowledge to help drive our business
forward. We play to win and are a great place for people who feel
the same. It's a challenging, high-energy environment where we
believe in moving fast over being perfect, changing course quickly
as needed. Like most successful teams, we love to have all-stars,
but we understand it's far more important to have great team
players. As a result, we look for people who put the success of the
team ahead of personal glory. We insist on clear, explicit decision
making, believe in taking calculated risks, and celebrate tough
decisions even when they don't succeed. We're looking for people
who are relentlessly committed to winning, because commitment to
one another and the common goal is the most consistent and reliable
path to recurring success. -Biamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Biamp, Beaverton , Manager, Product Marketing, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...