District Sales Manager - Retirement
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Manages the achievement of corporate objectives by individual
product line within area of district responsibility and within
budgeted financial guidelines.
- Recruits, selects and directs sales staff in meeting or
exceeding corporate goals. Monitors attainment versus forecast and
takes corrective action when necessary.
- Identifies potential management candidates and brings to the
attention of the Zone Manager.
- Manages line by line items of corporate assigned budgets.
- Projects a positive image in representing the corporation to
clients and the community.
- Cultivates and develops through the sales staff a referral
network among the certified public accountants community, enrolled
agents and bookkeepers.
- Works with branch managers to develop mutual objectives and
problem-solving issues using partnership principles.
- Ensures accuracy of weekly activity reports and audits
commission and expense reports.
- Initiates, participates in, and supervises on-going training of
assigned sales representatives in technical knowledge, competitive
knowledge, and sales skills knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or
- 3+ years of experience in Business-to-Business Sales with
assertive closing skills
- People leadership experience
- HCM Sales Leadership Experience- Highly Preferred
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share that the
starting base pay for this position is - $99,000 - $121,000 +
bonus. Please keep in mind that this is the base pay only and does
not consider other components that make up the total rewards
package for the position. If you are hired at Paychex, your overall
compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic
location, skills, education, and/or experience which may result in
total compensation outside of this range.
Keywords: Paychex, Beaverton , District Sales Manager - Retirement, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...