Company: Income Property Management
Posted on: January 18, 2023
*We're offering a $3,000 sign on bonus!
Income Property Management is seeking to hire a Property Manager
for the two affordable apartment communities of Spencer House and
Cedar Grove Apartments in Beaverton, OR. These two properties are
conveniently located nearby restaurants and shopping centers. The
Property Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day
of 92 units.
As property manager you would be the first point of contact for
most residents, caseworkers, visitors, and others.
You will have an office at the property where you will conduct work
Properties: Spencer House (48 units) and Cedar Grove (44
units)Workdays: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (one hour
lunch)Pay Rate: $27.00-$30.00/hr (DOE) plus potential monthly merit
bonusesAdditional Compensation: Monthly $50 cell phone stipend
Responsibilities for the Property Manager
- Responsible for showing available apartments and handling all
details of move-ins and move-outs.
- Completing income certification prior to move in as well as
annual recertifications timely
- Ensuring the timely collection of rents and other ancillary
revenue and timely bank deposits within 3 days.
- Working with resident services (if provided at property) case
workers and housing case managers (if applicable)
- Working with their compliance officer to submit files and
- Efficiently working with Skyline/Yardi/Tenant Tech/Upkeep and
any other software IPM uses.
- Develop positive relationship with Portfolio Manager, providing
strong customer service, and promote resident relations through
organizing events and activities when appropriate and with prior PM
- Responsible for facilitating after-hours emergencies.Benefits
for the Property Manager
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (First of the month, following 30
days of continuous employment).
- Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Medical Savings Account
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Time off - Sick time, Vacation time, and Paid Holidays
(including your birthday!).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program available on your
first day for you and your household members. *A pre-employment
background check is required on all final candidates.*
Requirements for the Property Manager
- Two (2) years of Property Manager experience is required.
- One (1) year of HUD experience is required.
- One (1) year of LIHTC experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic maintenance and/or preventative maintenance
- Understand and administer landlord/tenant laws, State and
Federal Labor Laws, Fair Housing Laws and refrain from all illegal
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- High School Diploma is required.
About CompanyIncome Property Management has been a leader in the
property management field in Oregon and Washington for over 45
years. A large part of our success is due to the important
contributions made by our on-site staff. We strive to recognize
their dedication and reward excellence. Two key indicators of this
methodology are the number of long-term site staff we employ and
the large number of internal promotions we celebrate.
EEO StatementIncome Property Management provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This employer participates in E-Verify. For more information:
E-Verify Participation / Right to Work
Keywords: Income Property Management, Beaverton , Property Manager, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!