Company: Income Property Management
Posted on: January 16, 2023
*We're offering a $3,000 sign on bonus!Income Property Management
is seeking to hire a Property Manager for the two affordable
apartment communities of Spencer House and Cedar Grove Apartments
in Beaverton, OR. These two properties are conveniently located
nearby restaurants and shopping centers. The Property Manager will
be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day of 92 units. As
property manager you would be the first point of contact for most
residents, caseworkers, visitors, and others.You will have an
office at the property where you will conduct work from.
Properties: Spencer House (48 units) and Cedar Grove (44
units)Workdays: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (one hour
lunch)Pay Rate: $27.00-$30.00/hr (DOE) plus potential monthly merit
bonusesAdditional Compensation: Monthly $50 cell phone
stipendResponsibilities for the Property Manager
- Responsible for showing available apartments and handling all
details of move-ins and move-outs.
- Completing income certification prior to move in as well as
annual recertifications timely
- Ensuring the timely collection of rents and other ancillary
revenue and timely bank deposits within 3 days.
- Working with resident services (if provided at property) case
workers and housing case managers (if applicable)
- Working with their compliance officer to submit files and
- Efficiently working with Skyline/Yardi/Tenant Tech/Upkeep and
any other software IPM uses.
- Develop positive relationship with Portfolio Manager, providing
strong customer service, and promote resident relations through
organizing events and activities when appropriate and with prior PM
- Responsible for facilitating after-hours emergencies.Benefits
for the Property Manager
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (First of the month, following 30
days of continuous employment).
- Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Medical Savings Account
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Time off - Sick time, Vacation time, and Paid Holidays
(including your birthday!).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Program available on your
first day for you and your household members. *A pre-employment
background check is required on all final candidates.*
Requirements for the Property Manager
- Two (2) years of Property Manager experience is required.
- One (1) year of HUD experience is required.
- One (1) year of LIHTC experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic maintenance and/or preventative maintenance
- Understand and administer landlord/tenant laws, State and
Federal Labor Laws, Fair Housing Laws and refrain from all illegal
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Strong communication and written skills.
- High School Diploma is required.About CompanyIncome Property
Management has been a leader in the property management field in
Oregon and Washington for over 45 years. A large part of our
success is due to the important contributions made by our on-site
staff. We strive to recognize their dedication and reward
excellence. Two key indicators of this methodology are the number
of long-term site staff we employ and the large number of internal
promotions we celebrate.EEO StatementIncome Property Management
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation, and training.This employer participates in E-Verify.
For more information: / PM21PI200529370
Keywords: Income Property Management, Beaverton , Property Manager, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!