VP, Sales & Marketing
Company: The New Home Company Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
The New Home Company is a new generation homebuilder focused on
the design, construction and sale of innovative and consumer-driven
homes in major metropolitan areas in California, Arizona, and
Colorado. NEW HOME was named 2019 Builder of the Year by
Professional Builder and is a multi-year recipient of "The Eliant"
for Best Overall Customer Experience in the multi-divisional
buildersegment.At The New Home Company, we believe that PEOPLE
matter. The strength of our homes is built upon a foundation of
focused, energized, visionary and dedicated team members. Our goal
is to provide a workplace that supports you indoing the best work
of your life.Check out NWHM's 2020 Corporate Sustainability Report
more information on working at The New Home Company.We are excited
to hear from you!Position Job Title: Vice President, Sales &
MarketingOffice:Salaried/ExemptPosition Summary:The Vice President,
Sales & Marketing for The New Home Company's Oregon division is an
entrepreneurial leader and key member of the division's management
team. This individual reports to the Division President and will
collaborate with other business leaders to set goals and make
recommendations for the Division to achieve the business plan. The
qualified candidate will also build and lead the division's sales
team, collaborate with corporate Marketing to promote, and oversee
the division's products, and will provide key insights and
recommendations on competitive analysis and market
opportunities.Job Duties:Team Management and Leadership:
- Recruit, select, train, and manage high potential team members
for the sales and marketing department.
- Develop sales compensation and incentive programs that maximize
sales volume and profitability for the Division.
- Develop and maintain lender relationships and monitor lender
- Promote current company-approved mortgage programs.
- Communicate with mortgage companies to review the backlog level
and to determine what should be done to facilitate efficient and
timely loan processing's and closings. Competition Analysis:
- Regularly analyze the competition to provide upper-level
management with market data and recommendations.
- Continually assess the appropriateness of the company's
competitive position relative to product, pricing and
- Monitor and analyze national and local market trends.Marketing,
Advertising and Merchandising:
- Manage the promotion of the company's image and products for
the Oregon Division to ensure consistency with the company's
- Oversee the organization and execution of all special
promotions to generate sales.
- Select, design and place all advertising and marketing
materials and maintain reports regarding their effectiveness.
- Oversee the design, pricing, site selection and maintenance of
- Select interior designers who can most effectively merchandise
models in accordance with the established budgets and for the
- Oversee the design of all sales offices including interior
set-up, exterior landscaping and signage.
- Develop the marketing, advertising, sales center, model and
merchandising budgets in conjunction
- with established parameters and monitor adherence to them.
- Oversee all design activities and external partners.
- Plan and oversee the opening of all new model centers.
- Organize and conduct consumer research for both general real
estate brokers and prospects in order to obtain feedback on the
Company's image in the marketplace, the designs and features of its
products and locations of its communities. Managerial
- A Bachelor's degree with emphasis in real estate, management,
and related areas preferred.Credentials/Certifications
- Appropriate license or certifications required by the
- 10+ year's progressively responsible experience in the Sales
and Marketing environment.Skills
- A complete understanding of how activities impact profits and
losses in a home building company along with strong analytical
skills and the ability to focus on issues which may adversely
impact financial results.
- Strong organizational skills, people skills, management
abilities and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to work effectively with the pressures of meeting
budgets and schedules.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues, establish priorities,
and achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be computer literate, with experience in Windows, Excel,
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task and possess a high
level of organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively delegate decision making and
problem-solving authority, communicate clear performance
expectations and desired results, monitor performance and outcomes,
and provide ongoing feedback to team members.The physical demands
described below are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Similarly, the work environment characteristics described are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Physical ActivitiesCheck the activities that
are essential to performing the position dutiesBendingLifting From
1 (lbs) to 15 (lbs)ReachingSeeing Standing Sitting Walking
HearingRepetitive Motion (i.e. Gripping)TypingTalkingEnvironmental
FactorsFrom the following list, check the environmental factors
involved with the job duties and work location. (Add others as
needed.)Heat Cold Inclement WeatherNormal OfficeHard Hat
RequiredEye Protection RequiredTraversing Uneven TerrainNoise
Level:Moderate to High (Construction Site)The New Home Company
retains the discretion to add or change job duties at any
Keywords: The New Home Company Inc., Beaverton , VP, Sales & Marketing, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!