Sr. Product Manager
Company: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
At Genesis, we put our customers and employees first. We are the
national leader in non-Prime credit cards serving millions of
customers who are underserved by others in the industry. We are
fair and transparent in all interactions. Were entrepreneurial and
we look for people who want to make an impact. We hire people, not
just positions.Join the nations leader in second-look finance
servicing as our Summary:Lead the implementation and ongoing
improvement of credit card products. Design processes and solutions
required across multiple systems for the delivery of products and
services to customers. Interact with vendors for configuration and
testing of external systems, and interact with internal technology
groups for the implementation and testing of end-to-end solutions.
Act as the hub for combining the business knowledge, customer
focus, and technology process components into delivery of
high-quality outcomes. As Genesis continues to grow there is a
desire to significantly improve the breadth of product capabilities
and improve the processes for managing complexity across a diverse
set of product terms. This will require leadership and strong
organization skills to deliver results while interacting across
multiple departments.As our Sr. Product Manager you will:
- Act as the process owner for the combination of systems
involved with implementation of new products.
- Set project goals, report on progress, and escalate
concerns/requests for assistance.
- Organize activities between the stakeholder departments,
including the Risk team, the IT team, the Compliance team, the
Marketing team, and the Operations team to deliver new
- Create clear business requirements to enable quick &
high-quality delivery of technology work.
- Manage external vendors to deliver changes.
- Lead projects and perform project management duties.
- Identify, research, diagnose root cause, and implement
solutions to resolve issues if they occur.
- Create and maintain accurate and comprehensive
- Coach staff and drive performance by setting clear goals and
lead collaborative achievements. Understand and manage to
deadlines, cost constraints, and impact on other teams, and make
resource and design trade-offs based on those factors.
- Propose team growth path and scope changes to manage new
product delivery consistently & efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned.Accountability: The incumbent is
directly accountable for providing a high level of service to
internal and external customers within established timelines.
Necessary to be able to work independently and to evaluate multiple
risks/objectives including compliance, financial, customer impacts,
and employee impacts.Requirements:
- Experience understanding and managing complex processes,
including technology details.
- 5 years of experience in managing cross-functional teams with a
demonstrated expertise in navigating through complex and
cross-functional organizations. Specific focus on building,
delivering and maintaining mission critical, production systems is
- Facilitation, interpersonal skills, consensus building skills,
and effective decision making required.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with
technical staff and non-technical staff-users.
- Must be able to present technical concepts, diagrams, and other
technical assets to business partners, managerial and technical
- Excellent documentation skills for defining and producing
technical and functional specifications.
- Excellent project management skills for coordination of
timelines, communications and escalation of concerns.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement, and to
prioritize own work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to extract and abstract the core essence of complex
workflow and execution scenarios
- Recognize and resolve ambiguous and conflicting
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required in fields
related to information technology, business management or related
area.Whats In It For You:
- Robust health insurance including individual and family
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 6
paid holidays and 1 paid floating holiday.
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and
ongoing Learning & Development
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term DisabilityGenesis
understands experience comes in many forms, many skills are
transferable, if your experience is this close to what were looking
for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought has made
us the entrepreneurial and innovative company that we are
today.Genesis Financial Solutions provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.Job ID: 2022-2173
External Company Name: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc. External
Company URL: https://www.genesis-fs.com Street: 15220 NW Greenbrier
Keywords: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc., Beaverton , Sr. Product Manager, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!