Restaurant Manager - Denny's - Portland, OR
Company: WKS Restaurant Group
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Earn up to $55,000 per year (depending on location and
experience)Very Obtainable and Generous Bonus PlanFull range of
Health BenefitsAmazing 401K with company match (after one
year)Awesome growth potential with an amazing company that is
We help good people learn to lead, serve and make a difference.
OVERVIEW OF POSITIONThis position with General Manager's guidance
is responsible to support all elements of day-to-day operations;
including increasing sales, meeting profit objectives, execution of
new program, and ensuring guest satisfaction. Other duties may be
assigned.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In conjunction with the General Manager, supports the General
Manager in the development of restaurant operating plans supportive
of company and market strategies which will achieve business growth
(sales and profit) and guest satisfaction.
- Works closely with General Manager to plan schedules, analyzes
unit's staffing needs, and ensuring appropriate development and
training is provided to all employees.
- Exercises discretion in addressing changing demands of the
- Ensures that all menu items are prepared and served in
accordance with Brand Standards.
- Supports General Manager with maintaining proper inventory
levels for both food and nonfood items in accordance with company
guidelines using correct ordering procedures and efficient usage
and yield application.
- Ensures guest satisfaction through directing operational
execution of proper service in a clean and pleasant environment.
Makes changes to the operation as necessary to ensure guest
satisfaction.Enforces Brand Standards service requirements.
- Responsible to maintain and up hold compliance with all
applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations in our
- Ensures that proper management procedures and practices for the
facility and equipment are adhered to through preventive
maintenance, energy conservation, repairs, security measures, and
that safety and sanitation requirements are met. Meets all food
- Embodies, promotes and teaches Company values and policies at
all times in all aspects of restaurant operations, with a strong
focus on Safety.
- With guidance of General Manager, responsible for the
controllable expenses focusing on labor standard, cash, R & M, food
costs, and other operating expenses. Understands financial reports
and supports the General Manager in the development and
implementation plans for areas needing improvement.
- Maintains awareness of local market trends, competitive stance
and opportunities. Works closely with General Manager to select and
implement appropriate local restaurant marketing programs, with
assistance and guidance from the District Manager and field support
- Creates and maintains a positive work environment, ensuring
open communications. Communicates employee relations issues or
problems to the District Manager and Human Resources. Administers
disciplinary process according to established procedures.
- Influences supervisors, subordinates and peers effectively.
Manages disagreements and conflicts in an open, constructive and
- Strong leadership skills and high level of flexibility is
required.HOSPITALITY & GUEST SERVICE SKILLSAll employees are
expected to provide customer service that is extra ordinary and
exceeds the expectations of our guests.Employees are required to
follow established policies and guidelines that go beyond simply
smiling, greeting, and being nice to guests. Going above and beyond
encompasses attitudes, respect, and flexibility. Employees are
expected to have a positive can-do attitude; to treat others with
respect; and easily adjust to changes in the work place.
#pandoPandoLogic. Keywords: Restaurant District Manager, Location:
Beaverton, OR - 97007Required
Keywords: WKS Restaurant Group, Beaverton , Restaurant Manager - Denny's - Portland, OR, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!