Director, Client Success
Company: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Overview:Join the nation's leader in second-look finance
servicing as our Director, Client Success.
Summary:This position reports to the Vice President, Client Success
and works closely with other departments, in addition to Executive
stakeholders. A successful Director, Client Success will understand
our business needs and be able to exceed client expectations to
ensure programs are successful from launch to daily support. A
strong candidate will take a proactive approach to existing and new
clients to grow profitable retailer relationships. This includes
the cross-functional activities associated with new client or
platform due diligence, new program implementation, understanding
and delivering against client business objectives to ensure high
client satisfaction, and supporting deployment of new products and
services that will strategically grow the
business.Responsibilities: As our Director, Client Success you
- Act as a leader and mentor on the Client Success team with a
focus on ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and
identifying opportunities to drive business with existing clients
and generating referrals.
- Act as the primary relationship contact of a defined set of
strategic partners; respond effectively to client inquires,
questions, issues and recognize trends across the partner
- Skillfully engage internal parties to address issues and
opportunities while deescalating external pressures and requests
that will not result in outcomes worth the effort.
- Strike the appropriate balance between professionalism,
confidence, diplomacy and tact when communicating with internal and
external stakeholders, regardless of whether communication is in
written or verbal form. Demonstrates the ability to weigh internal
risk with external needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert of the Genesis Credit Portal and
Retail Lending Platform systems, thoroughly understanding the
underlying technologies and communicating those features to current
and future clients.
- Responsible for maximizing client relationships through
identification of favorable loan program drivers in each client's
point-of-sale environment. Focused on replicating the drivers,
developing, and deploying best practices across retailers' markets
and verticals. Attention placed on profitability, loan volume,
retailer and customer expectations.
- Act as the voice of the client within internal meetings,
facilitating win-win outcomes to ensure that client and platform
partner needs are met in the best way for the business
- Drives awareness of goals, operating principles, strategy, and
- Create and maintain department budget; audit invoices against
budgeted activities and ensure appropriate payout of platform and
- Create and maintain templates for department presentations,
whether with existing clients or internal stakeholders, including
the Private Label Monthly Business Review. Works with other
contributors to ensure information is accurate, effectively
presented, and provides insights to the rest of the organization
about the Private Label business and marketplace pressures.
- Responsible for leading complex integration activities of new
programs, with a focus on efficient deployment of new products,
channels and partnerships. Includes efforts to integrate and
coordinate all internal/external support functions and
- Maintains a driven focus on reusable and repeatable programs
and practices, while still delivering on market and client
- Facilitates demonstrations and training of Genesis credit
programs to clients and prospective clients.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Other duties as assigned.
These duties must be performed with or without reasonable
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics or related
field. Master's degree strongly preferred.
- 7+ years of relevant managerial experience in financial
services or retail sales.
- 5+ years cross functional management experience highly
preferred including marketing, operational resources.
- Demonstrated understanding of Credit Card Regulations strongly
- Prior experience in Private Label Credit strongly
- Extensive experience in managing complicated, interdisciplinary
- Outstanding client orientation skills, including the ability to
present effectively to executive-level audiences.
- Strong qualitative skills and the ability to work independently
or in a team.
- Good working knowledge of compliance regulations, operations,
collections and credit risk.
- Must possess outstanding attention to detail, strong
organizational skills and analytical thinking ability.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and engage the commitment of
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement, with strong commitment
to driving results.What's In It For You:
- Robust health insurance including individual and family
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term Disability
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 6
paid holidays and 1 paid floating holiday.
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and
ongoing Learning & Development
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perksAbout
GenesisGenesis Financial Solutions is one of the nation's largest
non-prime credit card servicing businesses. We serve almost 3
million consumers through two channels: Private Label Credit Card
Servicing and direct-to-consumer MasterCard options that we service
on behalf of our issuing bank partners. We specialize in
second-look finance servicing for consumers who are turned down by
a prime lender, yet are just slightly below the prime threshold. We
are a company of seasoned consumer finance professionals who
believe that everyone deserves the opportunity for both quality
credit financing, and the chance to rebuild their credit. With our
help, non-prime consumers can buy quality products and services
without depleting their savings account.
Genesis Financial Solutions provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc., Beaverton , Director, Client Success, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!