Document Control/Project Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2022
What We Do
We make the world's most extraordinary audio and video solutions.
For over 40 years, Biamp has created and innovated professional
audiovisual solutions that enable great communication. From the
smallest of rooms to the largest of venues, we empower true human
connection in every space.
As We Grow To Meet Our Customers' Needs And Evolve To Address The
Challenges Of Tomorrow, One Guiding Principle Remains The Same
Biamp connects people through extraordinary audiovisual
About Our Company
- We're growing. In the span of just four years, five companies
have joined the Biamp family, increasing our product offerings and
expanding our presence within the global market.
- We're global. Installed in thousands of applications in over
100 countries, our products are supported by our employees located
throughout 15 Biamp locations worldwide.
- We're empowered. Joining a scaling company means employees have
greater opportunities to gain experience while effecting genuine
change within the organization.---
- We're cutting-edge (but local about it). Initial design,
engineering, manufacturing, and testing are all managed within our
own facilities, leading to shorter lead times, faster responses,
and greater convenience for our clients overall.
Biamp Systems is seeking a highly motivated and organized Document
Control/Project Manager for the compliance department. The focus of
this position ensures our products regulatory documents meet
applicable worldwide regulatory requirements and make sure the
compliance team executes on the ongoing internal projects to meet
- Administer eFileCabinet document tool to manage compliance
documents, policies, procedures and users.
- Ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from
- Create workflows to automate essential compliance procedures to
record, edit, and create compliance documents.
- Execute document approval, control, release, archival, and
obsolescence per the compliance department requirements.
- Review all documents to assure proper approvals, completeness,
- Institute training to sales and applications departments to
facilitate ease of use and eliminate compliance department
- Manage the coordination of internal compliance projects that
ensure ongoing regulatory compliance of current products.
- Provide support for internal and external audits when
- Ability to work with all area managers and leads to resolve
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager with ability to
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of
experience, knowledge and skills:
- Document Control: 2 years
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Impeccable communication, presentation & organizational skills
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Intermediate to Advanced computer competence in Microsoft Word,
Outlook, and Excel
- Analytical, problem-solving, basic math, and decision-making
- Experience in a compliance department
- Experience with documents pertaining to electrical emissions
- Bachelor's degree in sciences, Engineering or related
discipline or equivalent experience in the electronics
Benefits And Perks
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) + matching
- Employer-paid base life insurance, short, and long-term
- Health savings accounts (with Biamp contribution) and flexible
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretionary profit-sharing
- Referral bonuses
Biamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Biamp, Beaverton , Document Control/Project Manager, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!