Director of Information Systems
Posted on: May 8, 2020
The Director of Information Systems (IS) will analyze complex
business needs and recommend technical solutions that will optimize
the companys expected growth. Responsible for ensuring the
consistency and maintainability of existing applications, this role
will create and enforce standards for implementing technical
solutions to support the business needs and company objectives.
Execute organizational objectives while maintaining a high level of
internal and external customer satisfaction. Essential
- Manage both the Information Technology and Information Systems
functions of the business.
- Provide managerial and technical leadership as a
- Develop and manage an operational department budget.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures meant to achieve
organizational goals set by upper management.
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according
to established organizational goals.
- Develop metrics and reporting strategies that effectively
communicate status of projects working with the business to
prioritize projects and ensure the high value items are addressed
- Analyze the needs of specific Departments and identify ways to
meet their business objectives by either modifying existing or
developing new systems.
- Build relationships and coordinate IT activities with business
stakeholders, other departments, outside agencies, and vendors,
ensuring that technology needs are being met, company-wide.
- Align IT team to the technology vision and define the metrics
to measure team's success and be accountable for the team's
- Effectively lead a team of managers and experienced
- Ensure the IT team has the tools and training needed to deliver
to the business.
- Develop and implement enterprise information security standards
and procedures to ensure that all information systems are
functional and secure.
- Plan and execute system implementations that ensure success and
minimize risk of system outages or other negative production
- Investigate industry trends and present new technologies to
improve the level of service and technology provided to the
business. The successful candidate will possess the following
combination of experience, knowledge and skills:
- 10+ years of progressive technology-management experience with
at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development techniques and
understanding of enterprise business application platforms such as
ERP, CRM, and other systems; experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Demonstrated understanding of hardware/software platforms
including but not limited to operating systems, databases, servers,
networks, telephony, mobile devices, web servers and integration
- Demonstrated conceptual knowledge of architecture standards,
databases, and operating systems.
- Manufacturing industry experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse corporate
- Proven ability to effectively interact with internal and/or
external stakeholders, including senior management.
- Experience integrating with other modular business applications
is very desirable.
- Experience in development methodology (Agile / Lean, Waterfall)
and life cycle methodology.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects on-time, with
attention to detail and budget.
- Experience in managing and upgrading technology platforms and
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with ambiguous or competing
priorities Compensation and Benefits: Biamp offers competitive pay
plus fantastic benefits. We offer medical, dental, vision, and a
401(k)plan including match. Biamp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and
will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Biamp, Beaverton , Director of Information Systems, Executive , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!