Process Engineer - Wet Etch
Posted on: January 16, 2023
If you are a Process Engineer with Wet Etch, Dry Etch, Plasma or
Thin Films experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Globally Recognized Semiconductor Company
- Clear Paths for Advancement
- Competitive Salary
What You Will Be Doing
- Optimize equipment and process tools to maximize performance
- Develop new monitoring processes to improve quality
- Conduct root cause analysis and develop process and problem
- Maintain reporting and and operating procedures
What You Need for this Position
- Dry Etch, Wet Etch, Plasma or Thin Films experience
- Process Management
- Bachelor's in Materials Science, Electrical or Chemical
Engineering or related field of study
What's In It for You
- Salary $110k - $140k
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan
- Generous PTO
So, if you are a Process Engineer with Wet Etch, Dry Etch, Plasma
or Thin Films experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : VL6-1714954 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Katherine Tempel - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Beaverton , Process Engineer - Wet Etch, Engineering , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!