Sr. Data Science Solutions Engineer
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobilityAt Lucid, we
set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles
that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived
limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that
are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of
mobility.We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by
returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every
decision we make is in service of the individual and environment.
Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to
define your own experience.Come work alongside some of the most
accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive
salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to
make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to
create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right
place for you.Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid's mission
is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the
most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the
human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared
vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a
once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive
industry.The Data Science and Machine Learning team at Lucid is on
the mission to design, develop, and deploy AI solutions to help
make safe and sustainable products and services on par with Lucid's
Luxury brand. The Data Science Solutions Engineer at Lucid is
setting data science pipeline for our fast growing data team. Data
generated by electric vehicles is a rich and diverse and driving
insight from them is a very exciting and challenging task. This
opportunity involves architecting the data pipeline to discover
trends, patterns and hidden insights from these data while
collaborating with the most brilliant talents in the automotive
industry. - -The Role
- Design and build data architecture for data science projects
using big data technologies.
- Design and build data infrastructure for machine learning model
serving on real-time streaming data as well as batch data
- Help define analytical direction and influence direction of the
associated engineering and infrastructure work.
- Implement and deploy Data Science models in production.
- Design metrics, reports, dashboards and BI solutions for data
quality, and various data science applications
- Help derive predictive analytics from billions of time series
- Partner with internal stakeholders on projects to identify and
articulate opportunities, see beyond data to identify solutions
that will raise the bar for decision making.
- Use quantitative analysis, machine learning and data science
tools to see beyond the numbers and understand what can improve our
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or
- 4+ years of Data Science or Data Engineering experience working
on highly complex problems in a dynamic setting
- Strong programming skills, especially in Python, Scala or Java,
or C/C++ with 3+ years of relevant experience in a programming
- Technical knowledge of Statistics, and Machine Learning.
- Advanced expertise in SQL.
- Relevant work experience, including experience applying
advanced analytics, and data mining techniques.
- Hands-on Experience in Big Data tools, i.e. Hadoop, Kafka,
Spark, Presto, Airflow, Elastic Search, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with data presentation and visualization with tools
such as Tableau, Grafana or other similar tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.Nice to Haves
- Experience with data science packages such as skit-learn, SciPy
etc., and Machine Learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Keras
- Experience with REST API design, deploying and monitoring
models in production.
- Experience with telematics data engineering and/or analytics is
- Relevant experience in Automotive, Transportation is a huge
plus.At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital
status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable
State or Federal laws and regulations.Notice regarding COVID-19
vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within
the United StatesAt Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing
of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response
to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with
recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based
in the United States, must provide original documentation
confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation
(doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day
of employment.Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious
exemption from this requirement may be granted such an
accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the
subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19
Response team.To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not
accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers
alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not
responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. -
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Beaverton , Sr. Data Science Solutions Engineer, Engineering , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!