DevOps Engineer -Cloud, Automation
Company: Mavensoft Technologies
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Mavensoft is seeking Applications for a strong DevOps Engineer
will be working on a team to implement technical and infrastructure
debt remediation across several cloud providers via automation.
Job Title: DevOps Engineer -Cloud, Automation
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Remote: Candidate can work remotely as long as they are within 2
hours of PST and can collaborate effectively via zoom. Key Skills:
Unix/Linux, Bash, Docker, AWS Responsibilities:
- Develops action plans and processes, in coordination with
management team, for integrating activities and optimizing
department resources to meet major goals and objectives.
- Facilitates or performs application support, problem solving,
and issue resolution with internal and external resources.
- Contributes and reviews recommendations for technical
- Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the
- Resolves issues and determines options for issue resolution and
- Defines and communicates requirements for technical
environments and determines the technical scope for projects.
- Provides technical estimates for project budget input to
- Leads and owns engagements with software vendors to ensure that
code and configuration requirements and deliverables are met.
- Enforces architecture, governance, security, and global process
standards to system changes and deployments.
- Coordinate's compliance issue identification and
- Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design.
- Contributes to database design and creates critical-path,
high-risk, advanced technical designs. Approves proof of concept
efforts and reviews results.
- Enforce client's and department architectural direction and
ensure consistent technical approach within department.
- Decide on engineering tools based on recommendations.
- Allocate resources based on performance monitoring and tuning
- Manage and enforce performance thresholds and standards.
- Review and approve performance test results, recommendations,
and tuning results. Oversee and is responsible for the creation of
test plans, test execution, and validation of test results.
Systems Administration, Linux, Scripting, AWS, Infrastructure
Management Additional Skills:
Java, Network Administration, Python, Account Management, Eureka,
Git, Governance, Jira, Network, Troubleshooting, Web Services
Please apply online.
Please visit for additional job openings.
Keywords: Mavensoft Technologies, Beaverton , DevOps Engineer -Cloud, Automation, Engineering , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!