Field Applications Engineer
Company: Arrow Electronics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Position:* Field Applications Engineer
* Job Description:* *Arrow Electronics is looking for a Field
Applications Engineer to join our team in Portland.*
* What You'll Be Doing:*
* Responsible for utilizing an advanced understanding of the
customer needs and technical leadership expertise to champion
return on engineering investment.
* Participate as technical lead on large, complex customer
engagements involving broad, system solutions and identify and
drive demand creation by maximizing Arrow content on designs.
* Partner with the sales team across pre-and post-sales activities,
providing advanced technical support and consulting to promote
demand creation. Champion return on engineering investment, design
win priorities, initiatives, and promotions by obtaining buy-in and
support from sales. Provide technical leadership to the branch,
customers, and suppliers shaping strategy and guiding technical
* Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the strengths and
weaknesses of supplier technologies and how those technologies
relate to market needs, including vertical segmentation. Position
Arrow's differential value proposition, supplier technologies, as
well as, competitor technologies. Possess a complete knowledge of
products and full knowledge of entire scope of assigned lines. Has
sound product knowledge of Arrow's line card. Attend supplier
* Manage supplier and customer expectations by building and
developing relationships with senior level decision makers, keeping
stakeholders up-to-date on activities, plans, and progressing
towards initiatives. Deepen and broaden connections with key
decision makers within suppliers and customers.
* Attend and actively participate in strategic branch meetings and
QBR. Use ROI concepts for making strategic business plans and
decisions. Develop and drive strategic technical plans by supplier
line or customer solutions. Participate in ArrowEDGE initiatives
through branch training and customer calls. Successfully create,
organize and conduct engineering customer events or conference or
engineering training. Support design services initiatives.
* What We're Looking For:*
* 5-8+ years of related experience in client-facing technical sales
and/or design roles.
* Experience in Analog and Signal Chain (Power, RF).
* 4 year Bachelors Degree in Electric Engineering or related field
* Ability and willingness to travel (10%).
* Analog, RF, Signal Chain, Experience
* Even better if You have:*
* Power and battery management experience.
* Organized Driver personality.
* Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:*
$148,500.00 - $181,500.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may
vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
* Location:* US-OR-Beaverton, Oregon (SW 105 Ave)
* Time Type:* Full time
* Job Category:* Sales *EEO Statement:* Arrow is an equal
opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. [(Arrow EEO/AAP
* Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:* Arrow requires employees to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by December 1, 2021, for
all positions located in CO and for business units within
immixGroup and Zeus. All other employees will be required to
identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Beaverton , Field Applications Engineer, Engineering , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!