Company: Engage Partners, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Full-time / On-site in Beaverton, OR
We are one of the world's most security focused platform firmware
companies. We are seeking a User Interface Engineer to help us
develop administrator panels and dashboards for accessing and
manipulating data provided by underlying network endpoint device
scanning and management software. We need a technologist that can
help use various User Interface Frameworks and graphic design
software to create mockups and write the actual code to make
web-based OS agnostic command and control panel applications. The
UI engineer will work closely with various engineering teams to
develop new user-facing systems and improve existing ones.
- Develop and maintain intuitive user interfaces for underlying
software and accessibility systems.
- Work with Network and AI engineers to develop a cloud-based
administration platform with an easy-to-use Dashboard.
- Support the display of data collected from different parts of a
system, such as network devices, platform information, timestamps,
and other information provided by an underlying database and other
- Work with Network and AI engineers to create and maintain
administrative panels for issuing instructions to specific
individual or batches of client devices.
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create
and enhance user interfaces for new and existing systems.
- Participate in the end-to-end product lifecycle; analysis,
design, development, testing and implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree (MS+ is preferred) in Computer
Science/Engineering or a related quantitative discipline.
- Minimum of 3-5 years full time hands-on UI software engineering
experience and user interface design.
- Demonstrated experience with front-end development languages such
- Demonstrated experience with graphic design software such as
Adobe XD, Figma, Origami Studio, Visual Studio, etc.
- Understanding of databases and queries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excels at adapting to changing business needs with ability to
balance multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Strong communication skills and enjoys a collaborative
environment internally and potentially customer facing.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about innovation.
- Art and Human Interface design.
- Experience with automated testing tools.
- Understanding of network protocols and firewalls.
- Some exposure to platform firmware (UEFI, U-Boot, CoreBoot).
Keywords: Engage Partners, Inc., Beaverton , UI Engineer, Engineering , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!