Senior Platform Engineer
Company: FlexIT Inc
Posted on: April 8, 2021
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. Category Information Technology
- Evangelize and cultivate adoption of Enterprise Platforms,
open-source software and agile principles within the
- Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable,
highly resilient cloud native architecture
- Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate
in peer code reviews
- Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security,
reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the
technology foundation of our platform
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and
- Collaborate with and consult other development teams,
architecture teams etc.
- Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical
teams, gather alignment and buy-in
- Provide responsive support and operations for the platforms you
- Work with product management to support product / service
- Work with leadership to define delivery schedules of key
features through an agile framework
- Be a key contributor to overall architecture, framework and
design of enterprise platforms Position Requirements
- Masters' or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale production-grade software
development & platform engineering.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar
- 2+ years of experience developing data & analytics solutions
using Airflow, Spark, NiFi, Kafka
- 4+ years of development experience in languages like Golang,
Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or Node.js
- 2+ years of experience with ELK stack observability &
monitoring tools like SignalFx, NewRelic etc.
- 2+ years of experience with Devops stack; GitHub, Jenkins,
Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, EKS etc.
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases, data
lakes, S3, Snowflake, Teradata etc.
- Experience with securing RESTful APIs and Apps using OAuth,
OpenID Connect, and JWT a plus.
- Exposure to Agile and test-driven development.
- Experience delivering projects in a highly collaborative,
multi-discipline development team environment. Open Date 2/3/2021
Shift Days This position is currently accepting applications.
Keywords: FlexIT Inc, Beaverton , Senior Platform Engineer, Engineering , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!