IC Test Engineer
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Test Engineer Our client is seeking an IC Test Engineer to join
their team. This role will work developing Hardware and Software
for advanced BGA packaged and wafer sort test applications on the
Advantest V93000. Hardware and software design for active HTOL
application design. Test Engineer Responsibilities
- Design automated test applications for characterization,
qualification, and production testing.
- Design hardware including circuit boards using schematic
- Design software for test and automation.
- Sub-system design and sustainment, including interactions
between electrical, mechanical, and digital sub-systems.
- Integrate package handlers, mechanical fixtures, and wafer
probers with automated test equipment application software.
- Validate test applications meet customer specified
- Document and Communicate details about test applications.
- Analyze Test Results.
- Participate in peer reviews and ensure compliance with quality
system requirements for military and aerospace industry customers.
Test Engineer Qualifications
- Qualified candidates will be inventive, analytical thinkers who
are able to solve open-ended problems. Successful candidates will
work well in a team environment and take on technical leadership
roles. They will excel in written/verbal communication and meet the
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Science or
- 2 years or more experience with electronics hardware design,
manufacturing or electrical component test or 2 years or more
experience writing software.
- Experience in developing hardware and software for test
applications on the Advantest V93000 test platform.
- Flexibility - Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic
environment; Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Effectiveness -Must possess a high level of self-motivation and
initiative; Effectively prioritize and follow through on
assignments and projects
- Troubleshooting/Debug - Experience troubleshooting electronic
and mechanical products
- Communication - Excellent communication skills and teamwork;
Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Tools - experience with Windows Office Suite (including word
processing, spreadsheet software, project planning, presentation,
e-mail, and flow charts).
Desired but Not Required Qualifications
- Experience designing Burn-in and HTOL hardware
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with wafer sort applications using ACCRETECH/TSK,
TEL, and Cascade Microtech wafer probers
- Experience with Credence Diamond, LTX Fusion HF/HFI.
- SW programming with languages such as Delphi PASCAL, C++, C,
MATLAB, and Python
- Experience with test equipment such as VNA, Oscilloscopes,
source meters, precision digital multimeters, power supplies, power
meters, BER Testers, and switching matrixes
- Windows and UNIX operating system operation and configuration
- Network administration experience
- Lean - Basic knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
- ERP/MRP System - Understanding of Oracle database data entry
- Continuous Improvement - Experience interacting with
engineering on continuous improvement projects; Experience with
analytical problem-solving skills to solve technical problems
- Test Equipment - Experience with operation of electronic test
equipment; Ability to use and understand general test equipment
including digital multi-meters (DMM), power supplies, sources
meters, torque wrenches, etc.; Background in practical electronics,
electronic test equipment, and troubleshooting
- Schematics - Ability to use schematics to conduct fault
- Experience in software code development
- Quality - Experiences in a regulated environment, such as ISO
- While performing the duties of this job, you will be
continually required to stand; walk; balance; crouch, stoop, twist,
kneel, use hands to finger, handle, grasp, or feel objects, tools,
or controls; reach with hands and arms, some overhead push/pull an
average of 50 lbs (maximum 125 lbs). You will be occasionally
required to lift more than 50 lbs; climb; twist, stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
peripheral vision, and depth perception. Lastly, you will
occasionally operate forklift and various lifts/hoists.
Keywords: VanderHouwen, Beaverton , IC Test Engineer, Engineering , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!