Posted on: November 18, 2021
Senior Administrative AssistantOur client is hiring a Senior
Administrative Assistant for their team in Beaverton, Oregon.
Successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to work in a
fast-paced, results-oriented environment. You will have strong
organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
You have the ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests
until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail. You'll
handle heavy calendar management for a high-level VP and a Sr.
HRPB, scheduling and meeting coordination and preparation. In
addition, event planning and coordination of meetings, complete and
review expense reports, and handle highly confidential and
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative work experience
- At least 1 year of experience supporting a Sr. Director, VP or
higher-level executive within a matrixed corporate
- Strong reading, writing, math and communication skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of personal computers, including MS
Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Previous experience handling sensitive and highly confidential
material is preferred.
- Benefits are available to eligible VanderHouwen contractors and
include coverage for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short
and long term disability, and matching 401k.
- VanderHouwen is an award-winning, Women-Owned, WBENC certified
professional staffing firm. Founded in 1987, VanderHouwen has been
successfully placing experienced professionals throughout the
Pacific Northwest and nationwide. Our recruitment teams are highly
specialized in either Technology and IT, Engineering, or Accounting
and Finance career markets. Our recruiters value building
meaningful, professional relationships with each candidate as well
as developing honed knowledge of companies' staffing needs and
workplaces. Partner with us to land your next exciting career.
- VanderHouwen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates
in E-Verify. VanderHouwen does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or
federal civil rights laws.
Keywords: VanderHouwen, Beaverton , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!