General Office - Admin
Posted on: March 26, 2020
General Office Administration: Great Pay and Company!
Job Summary: The primary responsibility is to perform
administrative and office support activities for Accounting,
Customer Service, Sales, Operations and Human Resources.
Sample Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Field telephone calls and greet visitors.
- Direct callers to cell phones, voice mail boxes, internal
extensions and external cell phones
- Screen and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Greet persons entering the office and notify employees of their
- Take payments from customer's picking up product
- Answer basic customer questions. Recognize and build
relationships with frequent visitors and callers. Keep conference
- Produce monthly and other periodic reports. Create daily
orders, estimates and back log report for management. Create and
edit monthly sales reports and new customer reports for the Sales
and Customer Service Departments. Generate and amend credit and
collection reports, mailings and statements for the Accounting
Department. Enter customer and financial data into software system.
- Enter pick orders and support Order Entry. Key in daily pick
orders for the label division following all procedures. Back up the
order entry process when the Order Entry Clerk is on vacation, or
the work load is heavier than normal. Pull plate packets, or
organize other aspects of the order, if needed.
- Perform daily administrative tasks. Throughout the day
distribute faxes, help others with the copy machine, create
marketing folders, and make label sample packets, file, send order
acknowledgements for our clients
- Participate with special projects. Contribute in the
administrative duties of marketing mailings, company events, sales
tradeshows, power point presentations or other projects as needed.
- Achieve a quality service through planning for quality, doing a
quality job, reviewing and measuring to be sure quality standards
are achieved and striving to improve anything that is less than
perfect. Follow procedures and protocols to achieve total quality.
Improve anything that is less than perfect and make any necessary
changes when something does go wrong. Continual process improvement
- Behave as a good citizen of our client by communicating
appropriately and following safety guidelines at all times.
- focus on the situation or issue not on the person
- maintain the self-confidence and self-esteem of others
- maintain constructive relationships
- ask questions instead of making assumptions
- uphold a genuine regard for safe work practices by
understanding and following all safe work habits.
- Perform other duties beyond the job description as assigned by
Management. Support other administrative or customer service
positions, for vacations or as needed. Required Qualifications
- Excellent computer and typing skills.
- Ability to remember and execute several prioritized duties in
- Ability to follow written and oral instruction and read job
documents with understanding.
- Outstanding Verbal and interpersonal skills
- Work independently in a fast paced environment
- Requires standing, walking, bending, pushing and pulling at
times to perform job scope.
- High school graduate or GED equivalence and 2 years of related
experience or equivalent.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word and Excel$15/hr to $22hr. Depending on Skills and
Call today 971.371.4028, apply online or just come on by!
--- Walk-in interviews every day from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
12600 SW Crescent Street, Ste 180
Beaverton OR, 97005
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing
Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted "Best of Staffing "
Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of
satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the
years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing
technology and service processes that allow our organization to
deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we
leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career
search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $12/hr to $22/hr. Depending on
Skills and Experience
Keywords: PrideStaff, Beaverton , General Office - Admin, Administration, Clerical , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!